• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Grey

The Fashion Show! - Valentines Event

valentines-banner-1-20160817021525.thumb.jpg.85507cba0bb7003a96bec77edd6bb5d3.jpg

Hey guys and gals! 

The Fashion Show is nearing ever so close now!

The time to be present in-game is 27th Saturday 2 hour prior to WoE! (I'll update the times for multiple timezones soon!).

Many of you by now have found those Chocolate Gacha Eggs where the costumes only persist for a single day only... 

They're dropped by the new monsters in the new area - Serah fields and caves. Acess the area using @valentine

For the chance to make those event costumes permanent! Join us in the fashion show!

The judge will be myself (so far).

• All you need to do is save up several gacha eggs for the day, and pop them all open and equip which you think are the best out of the ones you've received. (Remember to save them for the 27th - The costumes only last 1 day!)
  • I will also be providing 5 eggs for each participant.
  • Only 1 entry per player, no dual clienting or multiple characters.
  • Once you have chosen your costumes for judgment you cannot change them throughout the course of the event.
  • Only temporary costumes from the eggs are allowed to be used. No mixing and matching with other (non-event) costumes!
  • Of course, the more eggs you have the better your chances for some amazing looking costumes which'll blow your competition away! So get out there and farm those eggs!
  • I will be judging on several factors - Cuteness, Style, Matching themes and Costume slots filled (top,middle,lower,garment).

Winners - 

• 1st place will receive their winning costume setup in permanent form! That's up to 4 costumes that will never expire! ❤️
  • 2nd place will receive 1 costume of their choice from their winning costume setup & a Rare Chocolate Gachapon Egg.
  • 3rd place will receive a Rare Chocolate Gachapon Egg.

See you all out there at the fashion show!