• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Grey

2021-02-14 Changelog

Hey hey!

Yup! This time I'm running the changelog! Hostile takeover style!

The Following are a list of changes and implementations in the upcoming 'WoonRO's 2021 Valentines' Update due to be implemented on February 14th:

Please run your patchers until they can't load no more after Feb 13th! Or face the endless crashes and errors! For those who can't patch, contact me directly on Discord - Grey.

New Valentines Prontera Theme Map!

• May be some walkable area bugs and slight npc/warp portal positioning bugs. Apart from that enjoy the new Pronter!
  • Sakura leaves be falling on main towns without weather and new maps!

The curser pointer has received a makeover!

• This makeover is themed accordingly to Valentines. A nice light pink!
  • White day on February 28th will reveal a new makeover for the curser pointer.

A new Login Background + New Login Music

• One of the 2 Login Background screens has been changed. You'll know it when you see it!
  • A new 01.mp3 has been patched replacing the main login theme. You'll know it when you hear it!

New Loading Screens

• 5 new community made loading screens themed for Valentines day.
  • 2 new loading screens from our resident artist/player - Wynter

New Completely Custom Area

• Serah fields and caves have been opened for the valentines update event! There are 8 field maps, 2 cave maps and 1 huge gorgeous town map. ❤️
  • New BGM's applied to each new area within Serah expansion!
  • Several never before seen monsters to check out and greet! ❤️
  • A new MVP is residing in the final map. Her name is Hera! (She is a doozy to fight! Maybe bring some friends~)
  • All monsters and bosses are set to non-agro. So any under geared character can roam these lands - mind your clicks though!
  • All the new mobs drop a special chocolate egg at low rate. This item will expire and be removed from the database on March 13th! More details below~
  • After the update you may access the new area by typing the command @valentine.
  • Keep a close eye out on any Easter Eggs on each new map! ❤️!

New Costumes

• 25 new valentines themed costumes added
  • 5 new valentines themed garment costumes added
  • Check out all the new costumes plus some classics within the event tab in the 'Cash Shop' after the update.
  • A certain egg item dropped in the new area will allow players to access the event items for a single day on use. The costume received is random.
  • An extra special rare egg is rumored to exist. Perhaps some events by some Greyt GMs might unlock the way to acquiring this supposed egg. Maybe if you ask Hera nicely she might be willing to share?

Gift Exchange Event

• In Japanese Culture. Exchanging of gifts on certain days is often what the youth live for. Valentines day especially! Some going as far to make hand-made chocolate and stationary as a gift.
  • Valentines day, Feb 14th, is a day to appreciate any great guy in your life. Show them you care by exchanging gifts and a few kind words. A genuine heartfelt gesture will go far! It doesn't have to be a romantic gesture. But, ladies, you'll get your turn in 2 weeks time on 'White Day' - Feb 28th.
  • The rules are simple - Share within our Discord what you'll be doing on Valentines day! Something grandiose? Nothing? What gifts or dates do you have planned? Pictures please!!
  • Singles can participate too! What 'would' you do on valentines day? How would you show appreciation to one of your closest friends/family? A nice story is always heartwarming!
  • Winners will be decided before 'White Day' Feb 28th. They'll receive a costume of their choosing from the events tab within cash shop + a Rare Chocolate Gachapon Egg.

This ones for the Payers

• A Cash Shop event is underway in the form of 30% discounts on particular items in the store!
  • After the update any items which are predominantly colored 'Red / Pink / Yellow' by their collection image will be marked down in price by 30%!
  • The collection image must display the special color(s) by at least 60% of the image as a general rule.
  • This will last for 2 weeks only, up until 27th Feb!
  • From the 28th for White Day, another selection of colors will be chosen for another 2 weeks up until March 13th!
  • A Rare Chocolate Gachapon Egg is now available for purchase in the 'Events' tab of the cash shop! - this item will reward the player with a random permanent Valentines themed costume. It is RNG, but it is cheaper than buying the costume outright!

The long awaited BGM Client Fix

• Yes! It's finally here! The fix to fix all BGM fixes!
  • After countless hours of rummaging through source codes and packet data in our busted up client. I've finally found the 4 lines of code muting everyone's clients upon loading into a map.
  • A new client is on it's way to fix this issue, ETA - SOON. We first need to add in Gepard security to the new client to be able to run properly. He'll hopefully be fast on the return of the client. I'd say by the following update it'll be ready.
  • The moment the clients secure and tested. I'll be releasing the new client on the download page on our website.
  • A temporary fix, though not ideal... You may use '/bv 100' in your chat tab to turn the tunes volume back up. I've got mine added to macro.
  • Soooooon~

Stay tuned for my own events! 

• Event - Valentines Secret (Screenshot Event)
  • Event - Such a Rarity (Screenshot event)
  • Event - Fashion Show (Active in-game event)
  • Event - Gift Exchange (Discord Event)
  • Daily active events in-game!
  • Reward will mainly consist of the elusive rare gacha egg & normal gacha egg.

A message from me to you - I'd just like to thank and show my deepest appreciation to all of you for making me feel loved and welcome within this community! It's thanks to each and everyone of you all that I'm able to produce these updates! I look forward to all your ongoing support and buyings of me coffees pls! Love - Grey

From Nihad,

I want to say thanks to Grey for working on the server during this crazy hectic time of mine. I have some huge things going on in my life right now, all good things though so no need to worry. Even during this situation with Covid I have been able to achieve some of my life goals and they are becoming realities this month. I have a bunch of stuff going on in March as well, so I will be relying on Grey to keep the server active until I am able to come back. I do have some big things planned for the server during the summer so I am excited about that. 

Updates:

• I have re-added the valentines Cupid event, you can find the NPC in  Prontera. 
    • You can get the seeking BF/GF or friend hats from him. He also gives the Love Valentines Hat as well as V-day fire crackers.
  • Re-added Secret Valentines
    • You can send some chocolates to other online players for a small Zeny fee as well as make your own custom gift
  • You can find Heartrings all over the server and they will drop themed goodies
  • Removed the Winter BG cases
  • Removed the BG Badge Bonus
  • Added the 2020 BG Case

Edited by Grey
Ahiru to Neko ga imasu

Sign in to follow this