• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Nihad

[Event] WoonRO Memory Lane

This is a special event that not everyone can take part in. This event is specially designed for those people who had the pleasure of playing WoonRO between 2013 and 2016. We know that many people have some incredible memories from playing on WoonRO back in the day, and we wish for you to share your stories. WoonRO is very special to many of us and we just want to hear your story.

Here is how the event works:

You must share some sort of video/screenshot/art that's WoonRO related and that has a WoonRO experience tied to it. The more meaningful the story you write the better rewards you will get. We will give every participant Cash Points and Gold Coins depending on the score the staff gives you on our meeting. The event will end on February 8th and we will decide the scores on that day and give out rewards within the next few days. 

Rewards:

• 5,000 - 10,000 Cash Points Based on staff scores
  • 200 - 500 Gold Coins based on staff scores
  • Any 1 donation Costume from February or Valentines Events
  • We will then share all the stories on Facebook and the one that gets the most likes/shares by the end of February will get a bonus reward of 25,000 Cash Points.

Rules:

• 1 entry per person - use the edit button
  • Only entries are allowed in this topic, everything else will be deleted
  • Try to keep it clean
  • There must be some sort of visual attached to your story
    • Unedited screenshot with the WoonRO logo in it
    • Video where it is evidence that the server is WoonRO
  • First phase ends on February 8th
  • Second phase ends on February 29th

Examples:

Valid Entry from Neffi and invalid entry from Nihad

Spoiler

Neffi:

"I loved my time as an event gm and later one being promoted to the head gm of Woon Reloaded. I met a lot of great people that I still talk to sometimes on social media. Here is a screenshot of my event gm time, when I loved to trigger our sadistic chicken that loved to bash our players left and right."

neffiscreen.thumb.png.8d06adab17d4b62ff6f605d9800e8227.png

This is a valid entry since it contains both the logo and the time stamp. 

Spoiler

Nihad:

Having lost all my backup data I unfortunately had to scour the internet to get a screenshot of my self and am reminded of a WoonRO story. I have always been criticized by the staff as well as the players for my lack of swag in game. One particular thing was my decision to use the default hair style for a long time, simply because when breaking my character I would just reset it, so I didn't bother setting it. However after being criticized for a while I decided to make my char bald. So for a bit we had a running joke about things being approved by the admin as Baldy Approved, so we just ran with it.

baldy.jpg.ae346aed32dd5138495b3262f7489b08.jpg

This was the only screenshot I could find on twitter from back in December 2015. As per the rules my entry would not be valid since it's a cropped screenshot. 

Some ideas for things to talk about:

• Rare item drops
  • Friends you made, miss or are still in contact with
  • Best party or guild moments
  • Crazy or Funny moments
  • Unique way of using a server feature

• Thanks 1

Cass:

Back when Ginji created her guild "Hikari" and this might've been our first woe I think? Don't remember, but this champ had the funniest way of saying Woe and following up with funny remarks. I had little sleep because woe was always early for me (6-8am q_q), and I just lost it when he started talking, along with Den laughing quietly which made me laugh harder. Good times, still got older vods on my twitch channel still.

Last few moments on discord.

Tribute to my friend Seffi.

image.png

image.png

RIP can't edit my previous post, and I'm getting some weird error when I try to post the description.

Anyway, this is a short video of the last few moments before @Nihad closed Woon Reloaded. There was one final Endless run. When everyone got to the top (or were teleported) we all said our goodbyes to the server, plus a ton of spam and bullshittery. I'll always remember the stupid antics, the jokes, the PVP, and the Prontera Tea Parties during my time on Woon. I'll also always remember my time as a council member, and the sex dungeon I gained access to as [WRO] Zidane. I was able to meet so many people doing random things, and made a lot of close friends on Woon Reloaded. It sucks that I've lost touch with many of them, but I am still thankful for the ones that I still talk to today. Enjoy the clacking sounds of my keyboard and also the bonus line from Metan as the server closes.

• Sad 1

The only screenshot I have left on Woon, unfortunately.

This just shows my collection of bows along with Cruiser Card to go with my Hunter set. It's about every race and a +8 Ixion for universal use. Yeah the server lasted so long that I didn't mind getting all of them and putting them to good use.

screenWoonRO002.jpg

userbar-Woon-Lostac.gif

This is the best mid-rate server I played and I never play another the day this closed. Sucks all of my screenshots, including the final moments were in my old PC, which eventually got corrupted and deleted. Fortunately, I've saved up a few. Here are those:

My dedication to this server is profound. I even farmed  10,000 pcs orcish voucer and other ingredients to get Helmet of Orc Hero. I believe I am the first one in the server to get it.

10015158_1010421892304723_8434220970193601576_n.jpg.41a21b0d2fc0fde06757da8eb18cb4a5.jpg

Another favorite feature I loved about woon is the headgear quests. Damn I finished the quests from A - Z (including the zodiac diadems), unfortunately, all my files were corrupted and got deleted. sucks I didn't have the opportunity to post them in my Facebook. I hope I can win Gold Coins so that I can get other headgears.

10993418_1010421962304716_117666441156560717_n.jpg.351f776b109ea057e75843df3043d260.jpg

I even voted for the server a lot of times. More vote cash, more OBBs!!

10563064_1010421985638047_675997697066451827_n.jpg.01fef13228805c7fc69f30777576a5a5.jpg

Looking forward to win! (for the headgears). The screenshot I kept were from the early days. 2013.. man... time flies.

Tidal where?

Lastly, the reason why I loved playing Woon is because I found a family. Kill on Sight guild.

Our screenshot on WoE SE don't have the logo and timestamp but yeah, I bet you guys remember us!

Our first team way back 2012

603215_396581487097013_340409798_n.jpg.79af8080d1e72edc70daf29d5338fb66.jpg

Hundreds of screen shots over thousands of hours of play and helping.  Far too many too many things went down, friends made and fun had... but it all came down to a few things...

Quality AFK time in Prontera with friends!  Helping, lots and lots of helping... and Devil's Square!  And then there was that one DS that took us 3 hours and 20 minutes lol ❤️

screenWoonRO244.jpg

screenWoonRO216.jpg

screenWoonRO384.jpg

screenWoonRO410.jpg

Edited by Immy
added another screen

This screenshot means a lot to me cause it makes me smile every time. Back on Woon Reloaded before I worked my way up the ranks and became a GM, I was a member of council. I use to enjoy taking in mentee's and chatting with them and helping them with the server. Thats how I met a player named Anciel. Or I should say how she met and came to hear of me.  Eventually she aspired to become a Council member, Inspired by me and the others who would always eagerly look for newbies to help and make new friends. When I first met her after the brief conversations we'd had prior she gave off a motherly vibe. So I use to call her "Mama Wolf". Back then I liked to augment my size to be really tiny and I'd always jump to her and sit in her lap when she was online.  It was just a cute interaction we'd always do when sitting in Prontera chatting with people.  She even made a comic about it.

screenWoonRO078.jpg.ce92799cae5c521cb252161f059ced87.jpg

2na4piu.thumb.jpg.45cb052366a1f66e8f40f0d7b3d9c477.jpg

Wolf avi copy.png

The event is now over.

• 5,000 - 10,000 Cash Points Based on staff scores
  • 200 - 500 Gold Coins based on staff scores
  • Any 1 donation Costume from February or Valentines Events

All of these players please contact me on discord for your reward

• Cass
  • xoxo
  • Danny
  • Protuk
    • We will then share all the stories on Facebook and the one that gets the most likes/shares by the end of February will get a bonus reward of 25,000 Cash Points.
  • Immy

Protuk was our winner for the Facebook part. So you will get an additional 25k CP