Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb

I'd like to suggest to make it a 100% drop, my reasons being that firstly u have to do this insanely long annoying quest to even get access to kill nid and on top of that it even has a 3day cooldown.

imo its just a joke not having it at a 100% droprate.

-1, I'm fine with the current drop rate.

Most of the nyd are coming from BB which are plentiful on this server. Server hasn't even been up a month and Proxy Mant is one of the few valuable items left, also increasing the value of BBs which I think is healthy right now.

14 hours ago, Bonbon said:

I'd like to suggest to make it a 100% drop, my reasons being that firstly u have to do this insanely long annoying quest to even get access to kill nid and on top of that it even has a 3day cooldown.

imo its just a joke not having it at a 100% droprate.

On a spammable quest, if you make multiple characters. The only thing stopping you from getting more proxy's is yourself.

If anything Wounded Morroc being 50% drops is the only MVP that could be considered on increasing drop rates. Since only Endless Cellar other than map has it on 12-13 hours respawn.

VR/Beelzebub summonable by Abra.

Niddhoggr by Bloody Branches (albeit not as spammable as Abra), there is the quest.

Edited by xTinker

-1. It's pretty spammable with the use of BBs if you have a guild. Considering how badge rush helps you get BB way more often now, i dont think increasing the rates is a good thing. 

-1, that would gradually increase the amount of proxies in the server. If niddhog wasn't "branch-able", this would be a good idea. But since niddhog is "branch-able", 50% should be enough. BBGs are relatively easy to get anyways, I always get 1-3 BBGs every gold rush.

No, glad the community agrees with it as well.

As with other topics, when a suggestion is approved or declined it cannot be brought back up for 30 days. This is to prevent a constant debate over the same thing. Any topic regarding this made within the next 30 days will be removed. Feel free to bring this up again after 30 days.

• Nihad locked this topic