• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
레베카

RagnaLand 99 Race

Howdy! :poring:

Once our server opens, feel free to race up to the max level for some juicy rewards! 

hKjnQET.png

Rewards:

• First 5 Non-Rebirth chars of each class will get:
    • 1500 Cash Points
    • 1 Starter Bundle 

• First 10 Rebirth chars of each class will get:
    • 5000 Cash Points
    • 1 Starter Bundle
    • 1 Skin Color of your choice from the cash shop

Starter Bundle: Battle Manual, Job Manual, Token of Siegfried 10x, Bubble Gum, HE Bubble Gum, Life Insurance

Instructions:

• Level your way up to the top as fast as possible and be rewarded!
  • Rewards will be given out once all spots in @99ladder are filled. You can use this command and check yourself.
    • This process might take up to 48 hours as it needs to be done manually.

What will the Battle Manual environment look like for this race?

Are battle manuals in the donation shop? If so, will people be able to buy them instantly after the server opens?

What about the guild package battle manuals? Will those be sent out during the race, or after the ladder is filled out?

Would like to notify everyone that the event has changed. There was a misunderstanding about the event.

The event was coded to record the 1st 5 non-rebirth people and first 10 rebirth people. The event does not take into consideration what class you are as this was coded for something else. 

I understand that some of you created your first character with this event in mind and I am terribly sorry. There is actually no way for us to tell which was the first of each class to reach lvl 99. Especially for non reborn. Since some of you have already reached this without it being recorded the information is lost. If you feel that you got cheated by this, please pm me and I will do what I can to right the situation. 

The 1st 5 non reborn people will still get rewarded and the 1st 10 reborn people will still get rewarded. 

Terribly sorry again everyone. This sort of miscommunication is unacceptable. 

I'll be giving out the rewards within the next 6-12 hours. 
You will be able to claim them at the Item Giveaway NPC after the timeframe mentioned above has ended.

Hang on, so even though I'm still the only level 99 creator on the server I won't be getting a reward? You've got to be kidding me.

Edited by Lumi

Sign in to follow this