• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Lumi

How come there's no homunculus autoloot?

@arealoot is so useless and tedious that it might as well not exist at all

I'm extremely disappointed that farming with an alchemist/creator has been made strictly inferior to other classes just because GMs are too lazy to botcheck suspicious people.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:29 PM, Lumi said:

@arealoot is so useless and tedious that it might as well not exist at all

I'm extremely disappointed that farming with an alchemist/creator has been made strictly inferior to other classes just because GMs are too lazy to botcheck suspicious people.

You cannot state that something is tedious and then suggest something for the GM team to do that is far more tedious and has economy changing possibilities. 

Sorry but it's a no. With bg running 50v50 there is already plenty to do with just that. We are hiring 2 more GMs just to keep on top of things. On top of that we are banning regular bots on a daily basis. I really don't want the GM team having to scout maps on a regular basis for AFK alchemists. That takes time, you cannot just ban someone. You have to give them a chance to respond and a decent one at that. Can't ban someone for running to the bathroom. Finding an alchemist is 5-10 minutes of a GMs time. And trust me, if given the chance a lot of people will be doing it.